Are you looking for a spark to get engaged in developing your career for the future?
The “Who You Are”MATTERS! interactive discovery session sidesteps traditional forms and structures, and gets people thinking, feeling, and talking about who they are and what they want. In this session led by expert facilitator Mark Franklin (practice leader and president of CareerCycles) you will experience the power of this intervention first-hand and walk away with confidence, direction and your personalized Career Statement.
- Discover 5 things about yourself that will help you find a career you’ll love.
- Write your personalized Career Statement
- Gain career clarity by learning about yourself in a deep and significant way
- Grow active listening, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Gain confidence and excitement about engaging in your career development
- Discover why Who You Are MATTERS in your career and life choices